Since the DAAD Regional Office in Moscow first opened in 1993, its director and employees have conveyed the interests of the DAAD and its members to the agencies of the Russian Federation.
The regional office is the contact partner for universities, researchers, first-time and advanced students seeking new perspectives and opportunities for academic collaboration with German research centres, universities and other institutions of higher education.
The activities of the DAAD Regional Office in the Russian Federation include:
- Providing information about the German university system and research landscape to Russians
- Providing information about the Russian university system and research landscape to Germans
- Supporting academic cooperation between German and Russian universities and research institutions
- Awarding scholarships to Russian students, graduates and researchers to finance study or research visits in Germany
- Advising German scholarship recipients in Russia
- Cooperating with a network of former DAAD scholarship recipients in Russia
Dr. Andreas Hoeschen became the director of the DAAD Regional Office in Moscow in January 2018.
Prospekt Wernadskogo, building 103/3, Entrance 2
Tel.: +7 499 132 49 92, 132 24 29, 132 23 11
Fax: +7 499 132 49 88
Mo.-Tu.: 9:00 - 17:00
Fr.: 9:00 - 15:00
Lunch break: 12:30 - 13:30
If you wish to contact us, please visit our contact page.