Are you interested in taking part in designing a sustainable future? Then join the master‘s degree course Renewable Energy Systems at Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences.
All important aspects related to renewable energies will be addressed during three semesters, i.e.:
- What are existing and emerging technologies to harness renewable resources?
- How can they fulfill the demands for power, heat and fuels?
- How can we integrate renewable energies into existing energy systems?
- What benefit with respect to climate change, abatement of greenhouse gases and other environmental problems may be expected by strengthening renewable energies?
Academic degree: Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Course length: 3 semesters
Teaching language: English
Start date: April (summer semester) or October (winter semester)
Application deadline: 1 March 2019 (summer semester) or 30 September 2019 (winter semester)
Tuition fees: none
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, process engineering, physics, electrical engineering, mechatronics or related field
- US-GPA above 2.5 (is equal to German grading system 2.5 or less)
- English proficiency (TOEFL iBT 79, IELTS 6.0 or completed Bachelor's programme in English)
About Nordhausen University
Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences offers high-quality and practical degree courses with international orientation. The campus is green, has short distances and is located in the South of the Harz mountains in Germany.