Are you looking for an accredited MBA study course in Germany, which will support you in your international career? The Kempten MBA International Business Management & Leadership is highly application-oriented and enables you a sustainable development of your personal leadership skills.
With up to an intake of 50 students per year, the MBA International Business Management & Leadership is also one of the largest MBA programmes in Germany and has been successfully carried out for 15 years now.
- International EPAS accreditation by the European Foundation for Management Education (EFMD)
- Full-time (one year) or Part-time (two years)
- Tracks: General Management, International Supply Chain Management, International Sales Management, Organisational Transformation
- Language: English
- International students share all classes with German students
- Target group: Engineers and IT specialists
- Start: September or March
- After graduation: degree holders obtain a one year work permit in Germany.
- Application deadline: June 30 (winter term), December 30 (summer term)
- Fees: € 16,900 (no scholarships available)
Further information: http://www.hochschule-kempten.de/weiterbildung/mba.html
Through the international focus of the Kempten MBA programme, you are perfectly equipped to successfully perform in an international business environment or apply for a job in one of Germany’s world market leading companies. The stay abroad in South Africa is an integral part of your study. There, you have the chance to discover new cultures and establish international contacts. With its location in the Alps and its proximity to the booming Munich area, the Kempten Professional School is a special place offering a unique combination of professional and personal development as well as a multitude of career opportunities in one the most admired natural environments of the world.