The DAAD Information Centre in St. Petersburg was established at the Herzen State Pedagogical University in 2002.
The DAAD Information Centre in St. Petersburg offers the following services:
- serves as the contact office for Russian and German universities in the northwest region of the Russian Federation
- provides advising services and information on study and research in Germany
- provides information on DAAD scholarship programmes and funding opportunities at other organisations
- supports cooperative projects between German and Russian universities
- organises events (e.g. info seminars, university fairs, academic lectures and conferences)
- regularly participates in higher education fairs
- supports the efforts of the DAAD alumni in St. Petersburg
- administers the OnDaF and TestAS exams and conducts special placement and admission tests on behalf of German universities
Tuesday and Thursday, 5 pm – 7 pm.
nab. reki Mojki 48/14, office 312
191186 Saint Petersburg
Tel: +7 (812) 571 24 00
The consultation at the DAAD Information Centre is based on best knowledge and practice and is offered in good faith. The DAAD Information Centre however, accepts no liability for the correctness of information.